- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2022 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
Gemma is working on a pilot NHS funded project looking called United Against Prostate Cancer.
As part of this project we have the opportunity as individuals who have experience of prostate cancer to join and raise awareness of prostate cancer and genetic testing within the community.
Monthly Meeting: Wednesday 10th August 2022.
14 September 2022 - Ken Hall - new radiotherapy technique.
12 October 2022 - Speaker Gemma Gunn, Genomic Clinical Lead Nurse Specialist, Leicester
9 November 2022 - Speaker Maria Buckley, Community Ambassador for Kidney Reseach UK
12th November: PSA Testing Event, Northamptonshire County Cricket Ground - 10:00 > 13:00