- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2021 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
The current guidelines are that you can have PSA test if you are a man over 50 and have talked through the advantages and disadvantages of the test with your GP. If you are over 45 and have a higher risk of prostate cancer, for example if you are black or have a family history of prostate cancer, you should consider talking to your GP about having a PSA test.
Groups such as Prostate Cancer UK, Tackle, and the Graham Fulford Foundation argue that there should be a national screening program for Prostate Cancer.
Here are some links for more comprehensive information.
Prostate Cancer UK - please click here.
Graham Fulford Trust - for video please click here.
Tackle - please click here.
Monthly Zoom Meeting: Tuesday 6th July 2021: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 5th July. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.
Northampton General Hospital Information Webinars. here is the link: