- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2021 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
The current guidelines are that you can have PSA test if you are a man over 50 and have talked through the advantages and disadvantages of the test with your GP. If you are over 45 and have a higher risk of prostate cancer, for example if you are black or have a family history of prostate cancer, you should consider talking to your GP about having a PSA test.
Groups such as Prostate Cancer UK, Tackle, and the Graham Fulford Foundation argue that there should be a national screening program for Prostate Cancer.
Here are some links for more comprehensive information.
Prostate Cancer UK - please click here.
Graham Fulford Trust - for video please click here.
Tackle - please click here.
Monthly Meeting: Wednesday 13th October 2021: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
Indoor meeting at Weston Favell Parish Hall
New indoor meeting place:
Weston Favell Parish Hall