- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Calendar ▶
- 05 Jun 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 03 Jul 2018 - Summer Party Meeting
- 10 July 2018 - Committee Meeting
- 07 Aug 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 18/19 Aug 2018 - Event - Blisworth Canal Boat Festival
- 01 Sept 2018 - Groove on the Green, Walgrave
- 04 Sep 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 8/9 Sept 2018 - Event - Scarecrow Festival, Harpole
- 02 Oct 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 06 Nov 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 04 December 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
47,300 men in the UK are diagnosed with prostate cancer each year.
It is the most common cancer among UK men but it is also the type of cancer that most men survive
1 in 8 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime.
That likelihood is doubled to 1 in 4 for black men.
Over 11,000 men in the UK die from prostate cancer each year - 1 every 45 minures
Men aged 50 or over, men with a family history of prostate cancer and black men are more at risk of getting prostate cancer.
One third of men diagnosed already have advanced prostate cancer. We need earlier diagnosis and better testing.
Click here to see an excellent info-graphic from Prostate Cancer UK.
Click here to see an excellant short video from Prostate Cancer UK
Date: Tuesday 7th August - 19:00 > 21:00
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
Speaker: Yvonne Brylka-Mee
Photo's from the Summer Party
Photo: our new gazebo