- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
Men can now benefit from a new procedure for swollen prostates at Northampton General Hospital without major surgery or lengthy hospital stay.
Mr Helmant Nemade, Consultant Urologist at NGH says the procedure is already helping patients.
Date: Tuesday 7th January 2020 - 19:00 > 21:00.
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.