- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2021 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
Men can now benefit from a new procedure for swollen prostates at Northampton General Hospital without major surgery or lengthy hospital stay.
Mr Helmant Nemade, Consultant Urologist at NGH says the procedure is already helping patients.
Monthly Zoom Meeting: Tuesday 1st June 2021: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 31st May. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.
Northampton General Hospital Information Webinars. here is the link: