- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
Lucie is a Senior Palliative physiotherapist in the Specialist Palliative Care Unit at Cynthia Spencer Hospice.
The talk will be:
Exercise pre, during and post cancer, the evidence for exercise and activity and where to access help for more specific problems.
Monthly Meeting: Tuesday 4th August 2020: 7:00pm start. Speaker meeting.
A Zoom Internet Meeting. Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 3rd August. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.
Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Barrie's Coffee Morning.
Zoom link in the Friday Update email.