- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
5th March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers - Lynette Emary
Carers are people who look after family members and friends.
Northamptonshire Carers aim to offer a comprehensive support service to the unpaid Carers of Northamptonshire.
Northamptonshire Carers support anyone who is in a caring situation for a loved one with a disability, long-term physical or mental health condition including dementia. This includes adult, parent, young and young adult Carers. They aim to get to as many Carers as possible as early as possible in their caring roles.
Their talk will give an overview of the services they provide, which includes: Carers Assessments, Carers Café’s & Support Groups, Peer Support, the Carers Support Line and lots more.
Monthly Meeting: Tuesday 3rd November 2020: 7:00pm start.
A Zoom Internet Meeting. Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 2nd November. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.
Northampton General Hospital Information Webinars. here is the link: