- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Calendar ▶
- 05 Jun 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 03 Jul 2018 - Summer Party Meeting
- 10 July 2018 - Committee Meeting
- 07 Aug 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 18/19 Aug 2018 - Event - Blisworth Canal Boat Festival
- 01 Sept 2018 - Groove on the Green, Walgrave
- 04 Sep 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 8/9 Sept 2018 - Event - Scarecrow Festival, Harpole
- 02 Oct 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 06 Nov 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 04 December 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
Excellent Prostate Cancer information is available from the following organisations:
Prostate Cancer UK: Web site link
National Organisation whose aim is to improve the care and welfare of those affected by prostate cancer, increase investment in research, and raise public and political awareness of a long neglected disease.
Prostaid: Web site link
Covering Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire
Providing information and counselling for all prostate cancer and prostate disease sufferers and their families.
Encouraging and assisting the formation and development of patient-led support groups in the UK.
Raising awareness of prostate cancer in the general population.
Movember Foundation:Web site link
Tackling mens health on a global scale.
Addressing some of the biggest health issues facing men; prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health and suicide prevention.
Date: Tuesday 7th August - 19:00 > 21:00
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
Speaker: Yvonne Brylka-Mee
Photo's from the Summer Party
Photo: our new gazebo