- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
There are a number of ways you can contact us:
1. Simply come along to one of our meetings.
There is no need to book. Here is a LINK to a location map for St John's. Details of the next meeting can usually be found in the purple box to the right whereas details of future meetings can be found by selecting the "Meetings" tab above.
2. Send us an email.
Click on this LINK to send an email to NorthamptonPCSG@gmail.com.
Telephone our dedicated mobile 07396 174 906. The phone is not always manned so if there is no answer, please leave your name and telephone number and we will get to you as soon as possible.
Monthly Meeting: Tuesday 2nd June 2020: 7:00pm start with our speaker Chris Kent, Oncologist from Leicester Hospital at 7:30pm.
As we cannot actually meet, this will be a Zoom Internet Meeting. Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 1st June. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.