- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
WELCOME TO THE NORTHAMPTON PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT GROUP
To support men with prostate cancer and their families in the Northampton Area.
Raising awareness of prostate cancer in the local population.
Who are we?
We are a group of men who have all had or have prostate cancer.
Together with our wives and partners, we have come together to help men and their families going through what we have experienced.
Date: Tuesday 2nd July 2019 - 15:00 > 21:00
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
Event: Saturday 29th June 2019 - Prostate Cancer Awareness stand at Weston Favell Shopping Centre
Donation: Nationwide Building Society - £300
Event: Blisworth Canal Boat Festival booked - 10/11 August 2019