- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
WELCOME TO THE NORTHAMPTON PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT GROUP
To support men with prostate cancer and their families in the Northampton Area.
Raising awareness of prostate cancer in the local population.
Who are we?
We are a group of men who have all had or have prostate cancer.
Together with our wives and partners, we have come together to help men and their families going through what we have experienced.
CORONAVIRUS - NEW MEMBERS AND MEETINGS
We are currently unable to hold our regular monthly meeting at St John's.
As a temporary alternative we are offering Zoom meetings:
1. Barries Coffee morning: every Wednesday at 11:00am
2. Members meeting: first Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm
If you require a zoom meeting invitation and are not on our email list or are a new member and just want to speak to someone, telephone Barrie on 07396 174 906. The mobile is not always manned so simply leave your name a contact number and I promise we will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, our email address is email@example.com.
Monthly Zoom Meeting: Tuesday 2nd March 2021: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 1st March. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.
Northampton General Hospital Information Webinars. here is the link: