- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2021 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
WELCOME TO THE NORTHAMPTON PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT GROUP
To support men with prostate cancer and their families in the Northampton Area.
Raising awareness of prostate cancer in the local population.
Who are we?
We are a group of men who have all had or have prostate cancer.
Together with our wives and partners, we have come together to help men and their families going through what we have experienced.
1. Barries Coffee morning:
Next meeting: Delapre Abbey - Wednesday 20th October at 10:30am - in the cafe if bad weather
2. Monthly meeting: We can no longer hold our regular monthly meeting at St John's.
Meetings in future will be on the second Wednesday of every month at:
Weston Favell Parish Hall, Booth Lane South, Northampton. NN3 3EP
Next meeting: Wednesday 10th November at 7:00pm for 7:30pm - indoors
Monthly Meeting: Wednesday 10th November 2021: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
Indoor meeting at Weston Favell Parish Hall
New indoor meeting place:
Weston Favell Parish Hall