- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
WELCOME TO THE NORTHAMPTON PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT GROUP
To support men with prostate cancer and their families in the Northampton Area.
Raising awareness of prostate cancer in the local population.
Who are we?
We are a group of men who have all had or have prostate cancer.
Together with our wives and partners, we have come together to help men and their families going through what we have experienced.
Date: Tuesday 3rd Sept 2019 - 19:00 > 21:00
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
Speaker: Mr Chowoo, Consultant Urologist, Bedford Hospital
Event: Groove on the Green, Walgrave - 7th Sept 2019
Event: Scarecrow Festival, Harpole - 14/15 Sept 2019
Event: Weston Favel Shopping Centre - 28 Sept 2019