- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Calendar ▶
- 18/19 Aug 2018 - Event - Blisworth Canal Boat Festival
- 01 Sept 2018 - Groove on the Green, Walgrave
- 8/9 Sept 2018 - Event - Scarecrow Festival, Harpole
- 02 Oct 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 06 Nov 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting and AGM
- 17 November 2018 - International Mens Day
- 04 December 2018 - Christmas Meeting
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
WELCOME TO THE NORTHAMPTON PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT GROUP
To support men with prostate cancer and their families in the Northampton Area.
Raising awareness of prostate cancer in the local population.
Who are we?
We are a group of men who have all had or have prostate cancer.
Together with our wives and partners, we have come together to help men and their families going through what we have experienced.
Date: Tuesday 6th November - 19:00 > 21:00
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
Annual General Meeting (45 minutes)
Speaker: Jacqui Barnett, Mindfulness
Photo: Sue Boyes, Prostate Cancer UK
Photo: Mr Hemant Nemede, Urology Consultant
Photo: Blisworth Canal Boat Festival
Information: Radiotherapy Support - Hydrogel
Photo: Summer Party