- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2022 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
WELCOME TO THE NORTHAMPTON PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT GROUP
To support men with prostate cancer and their families in the Northampton Area.
Raising awareness of prostate cancer in the local population.
Who are we?
We are a group of men who have all had or have prostate cancer.
Together with our wives and partners, we have come together to help men and their families going through what we have experienced.
1. Barries Coffee morning: Delapre Abbey
Wednesday 17 August 2022 - meet at 10:30 am.
2. Monthly meeting: Weston Favell Parish Hall, Booth Lane South, Northampton. NN3 3EP.
Wednesday 14 September 2022 - doors open at 7 pm.
Monthly Meeting: Wednesday 10th August 2022.
14 September 2022 - Ken Hall - new radiotherapy technique.
12 October 2022 - Speaker Gemma Gunn, Genomic Clinical Lead Nurse Specialist, Leicester
9 November 2022 - Speaker Maria Buckley, Community Ambassador for Kidney Reseach UK
12th November: PSA Testing Event, Northamptonshire County Cricket Ground - 10:00 > 13:00