- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Calendar ▶
- 05 Jun 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 03 Jul 2018 - Summer Party Meeting
- 10 July 2018 - Committee Meeting
- 07 Aug 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 18/19 Aug 2018 - Event - Blisworth Canal Boat Festival
- 01 Sept 2018 - Groove on the Green, Walgrave
- 04 Sep 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 8/9 Sept 2018 - Event - Scarecrow Festival, Harpole
- 02 Oct 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 06 Nov 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 04 December 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
The group meets on the first Tuesday of every month.
2018: at St John's, Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF (opposite the Trumpet Pub and Aldi)
There will either be a "Guest Speaker Meeting" or a "Meet and Chat Meeting" where members can get together in groups and talk to each other.
We particularly encourage wives, partners, family members to join us.
Doors open at 19:00 - start of business/guest speaker at 19:30.
Membership is free although we do ask for a contribution of £1 per person when attending a meeting to cover misc costs such as tea and coffee.
New members do not pay the £1 on their first visit.
Conversations within the group are to be considered confidential; details are not to be repeated outside the group.
Date: Tuesday 7th August - 19:00 > 21:00
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
Speaker: Yvonne Brylka-Mee
Photo's from the Summer Party
Photo: our new gazebo