- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
The group meets on the first Tuesday of every month.
2018: at St John's, Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF (opposite the Trumpet Pub and Aldi)
There will either be a "Guest Speaker Meeting" or a "Meet and Chat Meeting" where members can get together in groups and talk to each other.
We particularly encourage wives, partners, family members to join us.
Doors open at 19:00 - start of business/guest speaker at 19:30.
Membership is free although we do ask for a contribution of £1 per person when attending a meeting to cover misc costs such as tea and coffee.
New members do not pay the £1 on their first visit.
Conversations within the group are to be considered confidential; details are not to be repeated outside the group.
Monthly Zoom Meeting: Tuesday 2nd February 2021: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 1st February. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.
Northampton General Hospital Information Webinars. here is the link: