- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2021 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
The group meets on the Second Wednesday of every month
From September 2021: at Weston Favell Parish Hall, Booth Lane South, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3EP
There will either be a "Guest Speaker Meeting" or a "Meet and Chat Meeting" where members can get together in groups and talk to each other.
We particularly encourage wives, partners, family members to join us.
Doors open at 19:00 - start of business/guest speaker at 19:30.
Membership is free although we do ask for a contribution of £1 per person when attending a meeting to cover misc costs such as tea and coffee.
New members do not pay the £1 on their first visit.
Conversations within the group are to be considered confidential; details are not to be repeated outside the group.
Monthly Meeting: Wednesday 8th December 2021: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
Indoor meeting at Weston Favell Parish Hall
New indoor meeting place:
Weston Favell Parish Hall