- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
GUEST SPEAKER - 5th JUNE 2018
Geraldine is a founder member of Be More Life Coaching and specialises in helping clients move beyond the pain of their loss to the point where they can rebuild a life they love.
Using her own experiences and expertise, Geraldine is passionate about helping other people find peace and clarity.
Monthly Meeting: Tuesday 2nd June 2020: 7:00pm start with our speaker Chris Kent, Oncologist from Leicester Hospital at 7:30pm.
As we cannot actually meet, this will be a Zoom Internet Meeting. Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 1st June. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.