- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
GUEST SPEAKER - 5th JUNE 2018
Geraldine is a founder member of Be More Life Coaching and specialises in helping clients move beyond the pain of their loss to the point where they can rebuild a life they love.
Using her own experiences and expertise, Geraldine is passionate about helping other people find peace and clarity.
Date: Tuesday 5th November 2019 - 19:00 > 21:00.
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF.
AGM then "Meet and Chat"
It is with deep regret that I have to inform you that our Honorary President Bernard Kelly passed away in his sleep on Thursday 29th August 2019. We will miss him for many reasons but perhaps the most for his cheery disposition; always a smile. RIP Bernard