- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
About Jacqui Barnett
Jacqui Barnett is an experienced mindfulness practitioner of 20 years and a professional mindfulness teacher. She is currently completing a Master’s degree in Mindfulness-Based Approaches at Bangor University.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) 8 week courses
- Introduction to mindfulness training and workshops
- Bespoke workplace mindfulness programmes
- Day retreats
- Individual mindfulness coaching.
For the last 8 years, Jacqui has focused on responding to the growing interest and demand for group and individual tuition in mindfulness. This work has targeted stress reduction and wellbeing improvements for members of the general public and for professionals working within public, private and third sector organisations.
For more details see Jacqui's web page: http://www.mindfulnessinsight.co.uk/teacher/
Monthly Meeting: Tuesday 5th January 2021: 7:00pm start.
A Zoom Internet Meeting. Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 4th January. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.
Northampton General Hospital Information Webinars. here is the link: