- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2021 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
James Skeggs and the "History of the Pantomime Dame"
James loves pantomime!
They were some of the first shows he attended growing up and he has performed in many, both professionally and amateur.
He was lucky enough to appear with, and learn from, some of the best pantomime performers of recent years, including Les Dawson, Russ Abbot, Cilla Black, Bernard Cribbins and Bella Emberg.
Now living in Brixworth he has written, directed and appeared in pantomimes for the Brixworth Drama Group.
He particularly enjoys playing the Dame and tonight's presentation will be a light-hearted look into the art of the Pantomime Dame both past and present.
Will you be able to recognise the famous faces under all that make-up? O yes you will.....!
Next Support Group Meeting
Monthly Meeting: Wednesday 8th December 2021: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
Indoor meeting at Weston Favell Parish Hall
New indoor meeting place:
Weston Favell Parish Hall