- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2021 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
January 2019: From a member:
As I've recently being told I needed a prostatectomy and currently awaiting a date, I have been feeling anxious and a little afraid of what the outcome could be. Speaking to the members at previous meetings but particularly last Tuesday has really helped to reassure me about what issues I can expect, recovery times and that life and daily activities don't have to be put on hold too much.
I really appreciated the openness and support given by the members of the group and the meetings have helped me to achieve a more positive mindset regarding my forthcoming treatment.
Again, if you could pass on my thanks to all concerned, it would be much appreciated.
Looking forward to the next meeting
Next Support Group Meeting
Monthly Meeting: Wednesday 8th December 2021: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
Indoor meeting at Weston Favell Parish Hall
New indoor meeting place:
Weston Favell Parish Hall