- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
Surviving Hormone Therapy
An open and frank discussion of the side effects of hormone therapy, what you can do to minimise them, and what you should do to preserve your physical/sexual/mental health, with some humour too.
Part of it is also relevant to prostatectomy patients.
Monthly Meeting: Tuesday 3rd November 2020: 7:00pm start.
A Zoom Internet Meeting. Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 2nd November. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.
Northampton General Hospital Information Webinars. here is the link: