- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2022 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
Summer Party - 3rd July 2018
Saturday, 3rd February 2018
The Summer Party will be on the front lawn/summer house at St John's and it is confirmed for the evening of Tuesday 3rd July.
To take advantage of the weather (we hope!) the start time is brought forward to 5 pm.
There will be drinks and a finger buffet.
Given the probable difficulty in collecting in such a wide open space, we will not be collecting the usual £1 but will have a number of donation buckets available.
Members are encouraged to bring family and friends.
Hopefully the snow will have disappeared by July but if it hasn't, we will move into the Metcalfe Lounge.
Monthly Meeting: Wednesday 10th August 2022.
14 September 2022 - Ken Hall - new radiotherapy technique.
12 October 2022 - Speaker Gemma Gunn, Genomic Clinical Lead Nurse Specialist, Leicester
9 November 2022 - Speaker Maria Buckley, Community Ambassador for Kidney Reseach UK
12th November: PSA Testing Event, Northamptonshire County Cricket Ground - 10:00 > 13:00