- About Us ▼
- Meetings ▼
- Constitution ▼
- Annual Reports ▼
- Forms ▼
- Gallery ▼
- Other Local Groups
- Contacts ▼
- To provide support and information to patients affected by Prostate Cancer, their families and carers, in Southport and West Lancashire and the surrounding areas.
- To promote awareness of Prostate Cancer and provide appropriate information.
- To raise public awareness through the use of the media, literature and electronic sources.
- To arrange funding for its own requirements, cost and expenses.
- To provide direct support, including funding where necessary, to individuals, or their families, affected by Prostate Cancer.
- To raise money for dissemination to other appropriate bodies for research into diagnosis, treatment and care of those affected by Prostate Cancer and for the purchase of necessary equipment and services.
- To make donations to other charitable organisations, hospitals, health authorities, universities and research establishments, provided that the money is used for the conducting of research into the causes, diagnosis or treatment of Prostate Cancer or the purchasing of equipment used for the above.
- To provide funding for projects that will help raise public awareness of Prostate Cancer.
- To procure written and printed matter; publish, issue and circulate such leaflets, books, documents, films and electronic information to support those affected by Prostate Cancer and help raise public awareness.
- To work in partnership with other organisations to further the aims of the group.
Thursday 3rd October
Hurlston Hall, Hurlston Lane, Scarisbrick, Ormskirk L40 8HB
Guest Speaker: Phil Hughes
Subject: "Alternative/Homeopathic Medicine"
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with group details and activities
Southport & West Lancs Prostate Cancer Support Group offers support and help to members and their families.
Medical advice about an individual's illness should always be obtained from a qualified medical practitioner.