- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Calendar ▶
- 05 Jun 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 03 Jul 2018 - Summer Party Meeting
- 10 July 2018 - Committee Meeting
- 07 Aug 2018 - "Meet & Chat" Meeting
- 18/19 Aug 2018 - Event - Blisworth Canal Boat Festival
- 01 Sept 2018 - Groove on the Green, Walgrave
- 04 Sep 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 8/9 Sept 2018 - Event - Scarecrow Festival, Harpole
- 02 Oct 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 06 Nov 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
WELCOME TO THE NORTHAMPTON PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT GROUP
To support men with prostate cancer and their families in the Northampton Area.
Raising awareness of prostate cancer in the local population.
Who are we?
We are a group of men who have all had or have prostate cancer.
Together with our wives and partners, we have come together to help men and their families going through what we have experienced.
Date: Tuesday 5 June - 7 pm
Speaker - Geraldine Barnard
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
Event - 5th May 2018 - Weston Favell Centre - Donations received £97.35
Meeting 3rd July 2018 - Summer Party
Meeting 4th Sept Speaker - Mr Nemede - Urolift
Meeting 6th Nov Speaker - Jacqui Barnett - Mindfulness