- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Calendar ▶
- 05 Jun 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 03 Jul 2018 - Summer Party Meeting
- 10 July 2018 - Committee Meeting
- 07 Aug 2018 - "Meet & Chat" Meeting
- 18/19 Aug 2018 - Event - Blisworth Canal Boat Festival
- 01 Sept 2018 - Groove on the Green, Walgrave
- 04 Sep 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 8/9 Sept 2018 - Event - Scarecrow Festival, Harpole
- 02 Oct 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 06 Nov 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
The current guidelines are that you can have PSA test if you are a man over 50 and have talked through the advantages and disadvantages of the test with your GP. If you are over 45 and have a higher risk of prostate cancer, for example if you are black or have a family history of prostate cancer, you should consider talking to your GP about having a PSA test.
Groups such as Prostate Cancer UK, Tackle, and the Graham Fulford Foundation argue that there should be a national screening program for Prostate Cancer.
Here are some links for more comprehensive information.
Prostate Cancer UK - please click here.
Graham Fulford Trust - for video please click here.
Tackle - please click here.
Date: Tuesday 5 June - 7 pm
Speaker - Geraldine Barnard
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
Event - 5th May 2018 - Weston Favell Centre - Donations received £97.35
Meeting 3rd July 2018 - Summer Party
Meeting 4th Sept Speaker - Mr Nemede - Urolift
Meeting 6th Nov Speaker - Jacqui Barnett - Mindfulness