- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Calendar ▶
- 03 Apr 2018 - Meeting - Support Group
- 21 Apr 2018 - Event - Brixworth Artisan Fair
- 01 May 2018 - Meeting - Support Group
- 05 Jun 2018 - Meeting - Support Group
- 03 Jul 2018 - Meeting - Support Group
- 07 Aug 2018 - Meeting - Support Group
- 04 Sep 2018 - Meeting - Support Group
- 02 Oct 2018 - Meeting - Support Group
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
The current guidelines are that you can have PSA test if you are a man over 50 and have talked through the advantages and disadvantages of the test with your GP. If you are over 45 and have a higher risk of prostate cancer, for example if you are black or have a family history of prostate cancer, you should consider talking to your GP about having a PSA test.
Groups such as Prostate Cancer UK, Tackle, and the Graham Fulford Foundation argue that there should be a national screening program for Prostate Cancer.
Here are some links for more comprehensive information.
Prostate Cancer UK - please click here.
Graham Fulford Trust - for video please click here.
Tackle - please click here.
Date: Tuesday 3rd April
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
New A5 Leaflet
Summer Party - 3rd July 2018
General Data Protection Regulation - 25 May 2018