- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- April 2021 - Chris Kent
- May 2022 - Kirsty Murphy
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
Thursday, 19th April 2018
St John's is a landmark historic building in Weston Favell, Northampton.
It sits in beautiful landscaped parkland and has been extensively modernised.
Our support group will meet in one of four rooms available to us depending on the type of meeting and time of year; the East Lounge, the Metcalfe Lounge, the Summer House, or the Chapel.
Monthly Meeting: Wednesday 8th June 2022: meeting will open at 7pm with a start at 7:30pm.
New indoor meeting place:
Weston Favell Parish Hall