- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- August 2020 - Andrew Gabriel
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
St John's is a landmark historic building in Weston Favell, Northampton. It sits in beautiful landscaped parkland and has been extensively modernised. Our support group will meet in one of four rooms available to us depending on the type of meeting and time of year; the East Lounge, the Metcalfe Lounge, the Summer House, or the Chapel…
The Metcalfe Lounge is a large long lounge. We anticipate this is the room we will use the most as it's ideal for our speaker meetings with higher attendances. Apart from it's size and comfortable decor, we have access to WIFI and a large screen TV which we can use as a monitor for presentations…
Monthly Meeting: Tuesday 4th August 2020: 7:00pm start. Speaker meeting.
A Zoom Internet Meeting. Invitations will be sent to all members on Monday 3rd August. Please email us if you are not contacted but wish to take part.
Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Barrie's Coffee Morning.
Zoom link in the Friday Update email.