- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- June 2018 - Geraldine Barnard
- August 2018 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- September 2018 - Mr Hemant Nemede
- October 2018 - Sue Boyes
- November 2018 - Jacqui Barnett
- December 2018 - James Skeggs
- February 2019 - Lucie Rought
- March 2019 - Northamptonshire Carers
- April 2019 - Yvonne Brylka-Mee
- May 2019 - Lynne Gordon
- Calendar ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
St John's is a landmark historic building in Weston Favell, Northampton. It sits in beautiful landscaped parkland and has been extensively modernised. Our support group will meet in one of four rooms available to us depending on the type of meeting and time of year; the East Lounge, the Metcalfe Lounge, the Summer House, or the Chapel…
The Metcalfe Lounge is a large long lounge. We anticipate this is the room we will use the most as it's ideal for our speaker meetings with higher attendances. Apart from it's size and comfortable decor, we have access to WIFI and a large screen TV which we can use as a monitor for presentations…
Date: Tuesday 4th Feb 2020 - 19:00 > 21:00.
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF.
Saturday 21st March 2020 - Brixworth Library Spring Fair.
Saturday 28th March 2020 - Duston Community & Wellness Fair.
2020 - Rust Bucket Rally