- About us ▼
- Information ▼
- Meetings/Events ▼
- How to find us
- Calendar ▶
- 05 Jun 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 03 Jul 2018 - Summer Party Meeting
- 10 July 2018 - Committee Meeting
- 07 Aug 2018 - "Meet & Chat" Meeting
- 18/19 Aug 2018 - Event - Blisworth Canal Boat Festival
- 01 Sept 2018 - Groove on the Green, Walgrave
- 04 Sep 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 8/9 Sept 2018 - Event - Scarecrow Festival, Harpole
- 02 Oct 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- 06 Nov 2018 - Guest Speaker Meeting
- Guest Speaker Profiles ▶
- Committee Meetings - Feedback ▶
- Contacting Us
- St John's
- Donations ▼
11:00 to 17:00 both days
A fantastic canal festival weekend with plenty of entertainment and things to do for all the family such as a pony rides, a rare breed farmyard, birds of prey, sheep shearing and rural craft demonstrations, vintage caravans, WWII vehicles, art gallery, have a go paintball and rifle ranges, children’s rides and bouncy castles and ferret racing.
The waterfront will be crammed with trade and work boats, with two trip boats operating throughout the event. One will take you to the entrance of the iconic Blisworth Tunnel, the other to Blisworth Arm.
Live Music on the stage in the main Festival Field all weekend. Once again there will be a range of delicious food outlets and bars.
There will also be a dedicated ‘Dog Zone’. Joining the always popular Companion Dog Show (Saturday) with prizes and rosettes will be a have a go agility arena and scurry. There will be lots of stalls full of things for your pet as well as a hospitality zone.
Date: Tuesday 5 June - 7 pm
Speaker - Geraldine Barnard
Location: St John's, 675 Wellingborough Road, Weston Favell, Northampton. NN3 3JF
Event - 5th May 2018 - Weston Favell Centre - Donations received £97.35
Meeting 3rd July 2018 - Summer Party
Meeting 4th Sept Speaker - Mr Nemede - Urolift
Meeting 6th Nov Speaker - Jacqui Barnett - Mindfulness